Sunday, July 19, 2009

I interviewed Tyler!!!

I thank Tyler so...much because he let me interview him for this blog! I was so excited when you messaged back!! Alright it was not a big interview but he answered a few questions for me. =P


What got me interested in stardoll?
1.The fashion. I used to have a huge passion in the world of high fashion, but later begin to log on for my blog Tyler's Top Trends. Friends play a big role in my interest here on Stardoll.

favorite subject?
2. In school I assume that's what you're asking. English. I love it. I would love to be a writer when I grow up, honestly.

Favorite food?
3. Chinese, yum.

Favorite vacation spot?
4. I would love to visit Paris, but so far... Miami is my most favorite vacation spot.

What's your style?
5. My style is unique.

If you could meet any model it would be?
6. Tyra Banks because she is more then just a pretty face.

Would you support this blog?
7. Yes, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment